Take Action with 4 Simple Steps
Get a Customized Treatment Plan
Your condition is unique to you
Stick With the Plan
Trust the process, follow your plan,
reap the rewards
Get Back to What You Love
Return to a pain free life!
Your First Appointment
We are in-network with most major medical insurance plans. We accept HSA and Flexible Spending accounts.
Conditions are often resolved in 8-10 visits.
Please allow up to 45 minutes for your initial visit, which includes:
- Registration– New Patient Paperwork can be downloaded and filled out in advance. If you are unable to complete ahead of time, please arrive 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- History- A complete history of your complaint and any concerns you may have.
- Physcial Exam- Includes orthopedic and neurological tests, muscle and joint function, posture, and range of motion.
- Plan- A customized plan will be provided on how we can work together to get you better.
- Treatment– Chiropractic adjustments, muscle release (Active Release Technique), stretches, or rehabilitation exercises.
Real Success Stories
Hundreds of happy customers
As an athlete, coach, and entrepreneur, I spend a lot of time moving around. While I am pretty good at working out the occasional aches and pains associated with an active lifestyle by myself, I still see Dr. Brennan once a week to get adjusted and get his professional opinion. We all need help in life and he’s been my go to whether it’s just routine maintenance or help with more severe injuries. Thanks Doc. Here’s to many more years of setting personal bests in both the gym and the professional world.
I had my first appointment with Dr. Donahue and he was amazing, I have not had full mobility of my neck in weeks but now I can look both ways with no discomfort. Exactly what I needed!
Dr. Donahue is excellent! He works with me on all my problem areas and really has taken time to understand what is important to me and ways to improve my health. Highly recommend him!!”