Take Action with 4 Simple Steps
Get a Customized Treatment Plan
Your condition is unique to you
Stick With the Plan
Trust the process, follow your plan,
reap the rewards
Get Back to What You Love
Return to a pain free life!
Your First Appointment
We are in-network with most major medical insurance plans. We accept HSA and Flexible Spending accounts.
Conditions are often resolved in 8-10 visits.
Please allow up to 45 minutes for your initial visit, which includes:
- Registration– New Patient Paperwork can be downloaded and filled out in advance. If you are unable to complete ahead of time, please arrive 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- History- A complete history of your complaint and any concerns you may have.
- Physcial Exam- Includes orthopedic and neurological tests, muscle and joint function, posture, and range of motion.
- Plan- A customized plan will be provided on how we can work together to get you better.
- Treatment– Chiropractic adjustments, muscle release (Active Release Technique), stretches, or rehabilitation exercises.
Stories of Transformation
As an athlete, coach, and entrepreneur, I spend a lot of time moving around. While I am pretty good at working out the occasional aches and pains associated with an active lifestyle by myself, I still see Dr. Brennan once a week to get adjusted and get his professional opinion. We all need help in life and he’s been my go to whether it’s just routine maintenance or help with more severe injuries. Thanks Doc. Here’s to many more years of setting personal bests in both the gym and the professional world.
Crossfit Athlete and Business Owner
As a dancer/choreographer for the vast majority of my life, I just assumed I’d always be in some kind of pain. That it’s just the price you pay as an athlete. Dr. Brennan has completely changed my life! I now know that it is possible to live a physically active life without constant pain! A true blessing!
Dr. Brennan is amazing! My first time to a chiropractor ever, and now I am hooked. He has sorted my back out when it flared up, and has been working in a complementary fashion with my physical therapist as I get my knee back to full order to start scaling mountains again. I cannot recommend him, or his office, with any greater enthusiasm. The office is bright, inviting, and the staff at the counter are first-rate in customer service and overall friendliness.
Desk Worker and Climber