After experiencing first-hand the benefits of chiropractic care, Dr. Donahue is on a mission to change the health care of those in the Greater St. Louis area. Dr. Donahue provides a noninvasive, drug free approach to treat acute and chronic pain. Dr. Donahue uses a patient centered approach to help each individual meet their health goals, whether that is eliminating pain, decreasing headaches, or assisting athletes compete to the best of their ability.
Common conditions we treat:
- Knee pain / IT Band Syndrome
- Leg pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Hand pain
Family Chiropractic Care
- Pregnancy / prenatal
- Youth / pediatric
- High school sports
- Best ergonomic practices
- Chiropractic care onsite
Real Success Stories
Hundreds of Happy Patients
Dr. Brennan is very knowledgeable in what he does and truly cares about helping you feel better! He quickly got to the reason I was having problems and helped me get back to normal! He has the tools to help with any problem, I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Donahue is the most caring care giver I have ever received treatment from. His holistic approach to the body and chiropractic care is above anything else available in this area. I HIGHLY recommend scheduling an appointment with him!
Dr. Brennan is the best! He is great at explaining what he is doing and working with you until the issue is resolved. I can’t say enough great things. After 2 visits, I was able to resume normal activity with no issues. Thank you!!!
Take Action with 4 Simple Steps
Get a Customized Treatment Plan
Your condition is unique to you
Stick With the Plan
Trust the process, follow your plan,
reap the rewards
Get Back to What You Love
Return to a pain free life!
Your First Appointment
We are in-network with most major medical insurance plans. We accept HSA and Flexible Spending accounts.
Conditions are often resolved in 8-10 visits.
Please allow up to 45 minutes for your initial visit, which includes:
- Registration– New Patient Paperwork can be downloaded and filled out in advance. If you are unable to complete ahead of time, please arrive 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- History- A complete history of your complaint and any concerns you may have.
- Physcial Exam- Includes orthopedic and neurological tests, muscle and joint function, posture, and range of motion.
- Plan- A customized plan will be provided on how we can work together to get you better.
- Treatment– Chiropractic adjustments, muscle release (Active Release Technique), stretches, or rehabilitation exercises.
Fresh from our Blog
Keep updated on latest posts