After experiencing first-hand the benefits of chiropractic care, Dr. Donahue is on a mission to change the health care of those in the Greater St. Louis area. Dr. Donahue provides a noninvasive, drug free approach to treat acute and chronic pain. Dr. Donahue uses a patient centered approach to help each individual meet their health goals, whether that is eliminating pain, decreasing headaches, or assisting athletes compete to the best of their ability.
Common conditions we treat:
- Knee pain / IT Band Syndrome
- Leg pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Hand pain
Family Chiropractic Care
- Pregnancy / prenatal
- Youth / pediatric
- High school sports
- Best ergonomic practices
- Chiropractic care onsite
Stories of Transformation
As a life-long marathoner, I’ve been to multiple chiropractors who haven’t been able to solve my problems with repeated costly visits. Dr. Donahue is the first I’ve found who is proactive with working with me on a plan to minimize reoccurrence and has me running pain-free and smoother than ever. For a first-rate professional experience, I highly recommend Dr. Donahue and his staff.
I have been headache free for the past week thanks to my adjustments. (I have been living with almost daily headaches for more years than I can count.) I particularly like the fact that Dr. Donahue realizes that the muscles and bones work together so he works to stretch muscles as well as make sure the spine is aligned. He is extremely professional! I feel amazing after only 3 visits.
Dr. Donahue is an amazing chiropractor. He is attentive, thorough, has a friendly demeanor, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable. I came in hobbling from an ankle injury and Dr. Donahue gave me the information and healing I so needed. In 6 sessions he was able to get my ankle moving and get some of the scar tissue straightened out. Dr. Donahue is a great asset to have. I’m so happy I found him!
Take Action with 4 Simple Steps
Get a Customized Treatment Plan
Your condition is unique to you
Stick With the Plan
Trust the process, follow your plan,
reap the rewards
Get Back to What You Love
Return to a pain free life!
Your First Appointment
We are in-network with most major medical insurance plans. We accept HSA and Flexible Spending accounts.
Conditions are often resolved in 8-10 visits.
Please allow up to 45 minutes for your initial visit, which includes:
- Registration– New Patient Paperwork can be downloaded and filled out in advance. If you are unable to complete ahead of time, please arrive 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- History- A complete history of your complaint and any concerns you may have.
- Physcial Exam- Includes orthopedic and neurological tests, muscle and joint function, posture, and range of motion.
- Plan- A customized plan will be provided on how we can work together to get you better.
- Treatment– Chiropractic adjustments, muscle release (Active Release Technique), stretches, or rehabilitation exercises.
Fresh from our Blog
Keep updated on latest posts